- Your personal information is collected for a variety of purposes, such as to become a customer and become a partner as brand.
- To improve the overall accuracy of the information collected from you, that can be combined with information collected from other sources. That will help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- Information can also be collected relating to your use of our web sites. This allows us to gather statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our web sites and our services.
- Information collected from you may be used to offer you with a personalized experience on our web sites, such as providing you with content in which you may be interested.
- Some of our offerings may be co-branded, sponsored or prepared by a third party. If you sign up for those offerings, your information may also be shared with that third party.
- In relation with a job application or inquiry, advertised on our web site or otherwise, Information may be provided by you, such as a resume and that information may be used by K CARD to address your inquiry or consider your application.
- Certain online dealings may involve you calling us or us calling you. K CARD can monitor as well as record such communications for staff training or quality assurance purposes or to keep evidence of a particular transaction.
When we have reasonable grounds to believe that the rights or property of K CARD, our business partners, our customers or others have been or could be affected, we may use or share your information. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or the rights of others, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.